msdss
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2020 BMW M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Devotion View Post
OK guys. Let's be honest. There is an interface problem with the PTF/BM3 software, they cannot access an updated (or new) S55 ECU anymore. 6 months (or is it longer?) later there is still no fix, and PTF shines with stupid live dash updates and B58 achievements while lacking any info to their S55 client base, the customer base that made them for a part what they are now. That feels like a big stink finger, and maybe you do it unintentionally cause you guys are a bunch of tech driven guys (like me), but please think about it. This is the message you're spreading by ignoring and avoiding the subject.

I do not know how you like to run your company, but believe me that I (and with me many others) will never flash any car anymore with your software as this could happen with any BMW ECU (in fact any brand's ECU) from the one day to the other.

It is your slow response moreover your lack of information to such change, that leave me to think you are not the right guys to be given access to my ECU. Let's be honest, BMW can lock any ECU from today, this can happen to B58, S63, S58, and every non S engine. And then your response would also take you half a year or longer, and you will also not inform your customers about status, progress, incentives, solutions and virtually giving them your stink finger?

Food for thought guys......you're loosing your customer base very quickly.

Just saying. For a friend.

This sums up my thoughts as well.
Appreciate 0