10-29-2020, 09:38 AM   #158
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Not in Clark County (Las Vegas)!

I was out in Nevada for a race over 20 years ago, riding as navigator in an open-road race. The driver/car owner was probably not even 21 yet, and lived with his parents in Las Vegas.

The drivers' meeting for the race was in Ely, and sponsored by The Green Lantern brothel a few doors down.

Several times from before we left Vegas until the drivers' meeting in Ely, he started talking about finding the prettiest prostitute in Ely, paying her the $200/hour fee, and doing all kinds of unmentionable fantasy acts.

When we got to the drivers' meeting, there were two of the most skanky ho's humanity could muster sitting on the stage on folding chairs. I nudged the driver, telling him that those were his prostitutes. He said that I was wrong, clinging to his fantasy. I replied that they most certainly were, and the only question that I had was whether they were the owner's two ugliest employees who weren't busy, or his two prettiest employees trying to drum up business from us out-of-towners?

A few minutes later, the emcee slash brothel owner did an intro. "...And now to present the award for best-of-show at this afternoon's race car show on Main Street, Miss Green Lantern..."

Needless to say, his fantasy was dashed in an instant! Being the supportive navigator, I pulled to franklins out of my pocket, handed them to him, and told him to go to town! Let me tell you, the sight of those two was more effective than salt peter, and even caused me over 6 months of, um, equipment dysfunction from just seeing them on-stage.

Long story short, I wouldn't poke them with *anyone's* 10-foot barge pole.....
Yeah, this has been my experience as well. I've yet to see a prostitute that I'd even remotely consider. Most of them look like free dating app rejects. If I'm not going to entertain it on a dating app for free, I sure as shit am not paying for it.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615140.50