View Single Post
      12-11-2017, 03:10 PM   #154
velociti
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by emargul View Post
Just as background, besides the stage 1 tune I also have Fabspeed HFC and a BMC drop in filter.

After the tune, the M2 feels significantly faster and I set off traction control in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears. However, at the same time the power delivery is still very linear and feels almost like stock in the power delivery aspect. I wouldn't say there are any huge spikes in power where you get that thrown back in your seat feeling.

My experience with the tune has been flawless no issues or complaints. The only thing I would change is the exhaust pops and rumbles in comfort mode now and I would have rather had it be quiet in comfort mode with all the traction control features on. I rather have it pop and rumble in sport, sport + and Easter egg mode (comfort with traction off).

I plan on upgrading to stage 2 in the summer. I currently have the CSF intercooler on order and have AA chargepipes waiting to be installed once I get the intercooler.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Thanks for this! As a Philly guy with an eye towards grabbing an M2 in the next year or two, I definitely will...
Appreciate 1