United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Nice work!

Grattan, Gingerman and Mid Ohio are what I consider my home tracks. I have over 100 laps at each. My best at Grattan was 1.31.1 in my '14 Mustang.

Once European adventure is over next year I'll be looking forward to get back here for sure. But first I need to get into the 7's on the Nordschleife. If this season ever resumes here

P.S. Also a big HELL YES to track days resuming in Michigan! Go Blue!
Yeah man, this was a private event so they could limit the number of people. Everyone was advanced or instructor level. I was probably one of the least experienced ones there, but still had a blast.

There was no ride alongs, everyone was social distances, no on-site concessions. It was put together pretty well. Also, no run groups, so I got in like 12 15-20 minute sessions in the day, ton of track time. Only time they close the track was periodically to let traffic into the infield, lunch, and one black flag when someone was leaking something.

Was pretty wet in the morning, but gave me a chance to learn the wet line. After lunch, it was mostly dried up and I was able to put down some fairly consistant laps in the 1:34 1:35 area. Shooting for sub 1:30 before the end of the season. I know there's a couple sections I'm losing time.
Appreciate 0