Drives: '16 M2, '23 GT4

Garage List
2023 Porsche GT4  [5.00]
2016 BMW M2  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by auf Deutsch View Post
Nice, lake effect snow. Speaking of which, have fun with the possible 2 feet today/tomorrow. Instill confidence in me and tell me you will be DD'ing your M2 during the winter.
Blizzaks. Or their near equivalent if they don't come in the M2 wheel sizes. But I don't plan on driving it a lot, as I will have a winter beater for a daily driver. This will be one of the nicest cars I ever had, and I plan on keeping it a long time, so I don't want to expose it to ice, sand and the chips and wear that comes with it.

Seriously though, if I wanted a high-performance car as a daily driver I would've bought a CLA 45 AMG or an Audi TT RS/RS3.

Best driving vehicle in the winter I ever had was my 2008 Evo X with Blizzaks. Nothing would stop that car and it was actually a ton fun to drive in snow and ice

The M2, not so much, but it will be workable, I assume. Fingers crossed. I'll pick up the car in early January so we shall see.

BTW, we'll only get 2-3".
Big problem with the cars you listed, they're not BMWs.

Blizzaks don't come in "M2" sizes but do come in M3 sizes which is what I got. I'm moving to Philly within the next month or so, I hope it's not too bad.