View Single Post
      08-29-2022, 12:04 PM   #170
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2 Ziggy View Post
I can't understand why people are still try to make out this is a good product. Read the thread linked a couple of posts back lots of people are having same problem.

Not installing cables in the correct location that are located next to a very hot exhaust system is quite simply crap. As is driving around with the cable under tension and hoping it will be ok

I've had a lot of hassle because of this downpipe and would hate to think someone will go and spend £800 when there are many better options out there.

If you are using bm3 or other software simply turn the post cat o2 monitoring off. Placing the sensors too far apart is trying to solve a problem 95% of people tuining an m2 won't have
I agree. There are downpipes that cost a fraction and perform the same (or better) and have better fitment. This one cost as much as downpipes with a no CEL guarantee (for those who need to test in emission compliant states or countries) but doesn’t offer that guarantee.

It’s literally a waste of money and does nothing better than anything else on the market, yet because a few people wasted money on an obvious inferior product, they are trying to justify their purchase.
Appreciate 1
M2 Ziggy156.00