View Single Post
      10-19-2016, 10:54 AM   #39
NK88
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 GTI, '17 AW M2 Week 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinitas CA M2+M5 Owner View Post
Yea..I said approximate...based on partial info it seems that LBB is about 50% but looking at dealer inventory it seems the white/less expensive is the one they primary have, here is my guess which adds to 100 based upon everybody's comments and the other thread

LBB 49%

White 40%

Black 6%

Grey 5%

LOL...but is there a current estimate as of Oct of the total number of M2s made counting 2016/2017 models

any guesses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encinitas CA M2+M5 Owner View Post
Yea..I said approximate...based on partial info it seems that LBB is about 50% but looking at dealer inventory it seems the white/less expensive is the one they primary have, here is my guess which adds to 100 based upon everybody's comments and the other thread

LBB 49%

White 40%

Black 6%

Grey 5%

LOL...but is there a current estimate as of Oct of the total number of M2s made counting 2016/2017 models

any guesses?
Nice, that's really interesting. I have only seen LBB (2) and MG (1) in person. All three of those cars were ordered by customers who had allocations earlier than mine. The M2 in both colors is beautiful/angry/amazing in person (surprise, surprise).

I am still sticking with AW. I thought about MG, but white looks better under all conditions in my opinion. I had a dark gray GTI before my current white one, and white can get dirty and still show its lines well in comparison to dark gray. I will be keeping my GTI for winter, bad weather, drives on rough dirt roads in the mountains, but the M2 will be my daily and will definitely get a little dirty from time to time.
Appreciate 0