Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhayek View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connors5453 View Post
Quote:
I've had the mpe for about 6 months now and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. It sounds and looks amazing and was easy to instal. The only downside is the rattle it makes during cold starts and a low rpm (1000-1500). Many members here say the tips cause this bit I removed them and still have the rattle. I then started the car without the tips again and listened closely, the rattle came from the right side or passenger side of the exhaust. I thought it was a hanger but turns out it's the exhaust valve. I did some research and found that it's the metal wire pin that connects the motor and the actual valve together. Apparently this is a common bmw issue. I plan to solve it this weekend by removing the exhaust and replacing the pin. I will update when I'm finished.
^
Quote:
Quote:
I've had the mpe for about 6 months now and I wouldn't trade it for anything else. It sounds and looks amazing and was easy to instal. The only downside is the rattle it makes during cold starts and a low rpm (1000-1500). Many members here say the tips cause this bit I removed them and still have the rattle. I then started the car without the tips again and listened closely, the rattle came from the right side or passenger side of the exhaust. I thought it was a hanger but turns out it's the exhaust valve. I did some research and found that it's the metal wire pin that connects the motor and the actual valve together. Apparently this is a common bmw issue. I plan to solve it this weekend by removing the exhaust and replacing the pin. I will update when I'm finished.
^
Sorry for hijacking the thread but anyone know where to get that rear m2 spoiler? And where to get the best deal for an 2018 m2 m performance exhaust? Thanks
Hi

It's a CS style spoiler. I believe Autoteknic sell them on their website.
Appreciate 1