View Single Post
      06-09-2020, 01:29 AM   #112
Megator
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusT View Post
I drive with the scoops and everything in place year around. If we get deep snow I might take off the scoops and hoses but no reason to swap back the backing plates.

There is a point with the hose going at a 90 degree angle up from the scoop. I first used Lightweights kit with their scoops where the hose goes out straight out of the back of the scoop. I ended up with leaves and crap stuck in the hose with that setup. Have not had that problem at least yet with my own scoops.

I do still use the backing plate from Lightweight but it's pretty easy to make your own by making a hole and welding on a short 60mm tube on the original backing plate to connect the hose to.
You have the lightweight backiing plates??? how come you made your outlet 60mm when the Lightweight one is 76mm (not 100% certain).

I remixed your scoop to go directly to 76mm. My printer is being an A hole though and having trouble with such a long print.