K-Fab
Dirt Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAT TIME RULES View Post
Very nice - I'll be taking a long hard look at that. Thanks.
When I get my driver's seat (only gonna replace one) for the track I'll be back in the car taking things apart and such - I'll look at this mod and possibly pursue it.

So I'm not the only one thinking the rear seat delete are stupid pricy, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
It's a monotube damper that adjusts via traditional methods (valve orifice sizes) and not magnetorheological.
Ah, okay. All I know is that it was vastly superior through the little choppy crap than the stock M2C is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaRKle! View Post
Pagid RSL29s defintely lack bite and require a long pedal throw before they really start to grab and slow the car down. Moving to a different pad compound (like PFC08) will provide more immediate grab and feedback. When I first made the switch from RSL29 to PFC08 I kept pushing the pedal in like I did with the RSL29s, and ended up engaging ABS with the PFC08s till I learned their behavior.
Perfect info!
I love forums - especially responses like this that have info and explain that info. Thank you. I'll be giving them a shot the next round.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW-What a Ride!'" - Anonymous
Appreciate 0