07-22-2019, 01:54 PM   #104
Vintage
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G80 (MT), 718 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssquared View Post
Thanks appreciate the insight. If you had to pick one as a daily driver, would you take GT4, m2c or the Camaro? I'm thinking the Camaro is too loud for me to drive regularly and the GT4 is probably too track focused so the m2c seems like a good balance
Honestly, the camaro handles a bit better than the M2C but the interior of the camaro is a deal breaker as a daily driver for me - everything about it is cheap but the seats, which are great. Even though it is relatively spartan by modern lux car standards, the M2C's interior is miles ahead of the Camaro. Plus, the M2C is more of a "fun" hooligan street car than the Camaro.

However, the camaro is hooked up if you want a great, cheap track car - awesome suspension, good brakes and tires, amazing transmission and eLSD. Still - the M2C may be the best DD at its price point around if you like 2 door go fast cars that are "reasonably" priced. Plus, the M2C makes me smile more. Its weird and I can't explain it, but I get more compliments on the M2C than any car I have ever owned other than the Viper.

The GT4 is organic and amazing, it could be a DD without the LWB seats and a few of the luxury options checked. However, I do not like my daily beaters to approach or exceed $100k. I feel bad when I put too many miles on them around town. And yes, I will likely buy a C8 in a couple of years when the Grand Sport comes out. Why the hell not?!
Appreciate 2
wknddrivr464.50
cptobvious2531.50