Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Yes I follow every race. And in the constructors rankings, which is what actually matters for engines, Honda is third, and mind you, for the first time in years and years.

But the absurdity that you think Honda's formula 1 engine has any relationship to the Type R is laughable.
Your reading comprehension is the only thing laughable if you really think I said anywhere that Honda's F1 power unit is even remotely related to the Type R.

You don't get to arbitrarily decide what matters for engines. The constructor's championship goes to the TEAM with the biggest sponsorship name based on who put up the most money. Even if a Honda engine was in the car that ends up winning the whole thing, it would be Red Bull Racing who wins the constructor's, not Honda. Your argument is shit just like your reading skills! To me, the actual drivers' standings and their corresponding engines say just as much about the engine's performance and merit as the constructor's championship, which is only there so these massive brands can have something to show for the millions and millions they've invested in the sport.
False. The championship would go to Red Bull Honda not just Red Bull. The constructors championship was created to see who can make the best engine and car. The first constructors championship was in 1958. How the hell was that for big brands? There wasn't any money in formula 1 back then. Again "facts".

And why do you feel like you have to attack and insult people on here? Do you think it makes you right? Or feel better? Have a good one keyboard warrior.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 0