Rep
Drives: Bavarian Milk Wagon

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankles View Post
I'm new to doing TDs in cars so definitely a novice. I've driven Nurburgring and on motorcycle Willow Springs and streets of willow. This was definitely best surfaced track I've been on.

It was technical with a lot of elevation change in tight turns but a good straight where you can get up to 220 Km/h plus. In an M2 you're doing damn good to run anything under 2:00. Seems the M240i race cars are running around 1:50 according to Megator. He ran a 2:01 yesterday (DCT) and I ran a 2:09 (manual) and felt like I had plenty more to give. Shit ton of people on the track and red flags so it was good fam for me and just keeping it wheels down.

Here's a crash from the morning session (m240i race hitting z3 coupe). A Cayman also had a wheel fall off and trashed his car

Damn that sucked! Track day people, track day!

I like the technical stuff & elevation changes. Might have a chance to drive it this fall - definitely looks fun!
Let me know if you are in the area and what day/org you have planned. There is a group of us that go on Sunday drives around Holland, Germany and Will be doing TDs all year (Zandvoort is our local track but we're doing Assen and likely Spa and Zolder as well).
Appreciate 0