View Single Post
      04-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #99
W12x
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3, Z/28, Evo Final Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkz View Post
I dont see why you guys are so against the Chinese brand? sitting in front your computer complainting like a bunch of uneducated children, typical Aemerican style.

first of all, I own many BMWs, and every fucking time it goes to the dealership for a repair is a "made in US" one, you telling me thats "quality"? my german build BMWs never had to go to the dealership for any repairs, period!

so shut your hole and accept the world order has changed, most of US made cars are piece of crap, and you guys have no rights blaming the Chinese quality are cheaper, in fact, you get what you pay for. there are high precision products made in China, but are you willing to pay the price? of course no, because you want it cheap! then shut your hole and grow up.
This is very true.

It is the US companies, who ordered the goods from China, refused to pay more for higher quality products, which China is capable of producing (with some except).

Yet companies like Wal-Mart are pushing the supplier for lower price and as a result you get lower quality.

If anyone think China can't make/assemble quality stuff, look at your Apple products.
Appreciate 0