View Single Post
      10-25-2022, 07:20 AM   #2
MooMooM2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

The best track car is the one you have.

You have not yet done any track days so buying a dedicated track car is a bit much.

I have now 5 track days under my belt so a noob and was just where you were at the earlier this year. The m2c is at home at the track, you basically have to do nothing to it and can take it to the track (specially as a new comer) but just do brake fluid and that is really all you need if you want to do 2-3 track days a year. The car is going to be fine, you will not be breaking it, not even close, it can take the abuses (again specially since it will be your first time, you think you are going to be fast and kill the brake pads and the tires but you won't.

You have a car that is a hoot at the track so why buy another car that won't be as good or as fun at the track? Take what you got. Get the insurance when you go so if something happens you will be covered. Yes shit happens but you will be surprised at how safe HPDEs are. Also they are a blast, best days I have had this year, can't wait until next season.
Appreciate 6
drp087233.00
happyjack1657.00
wjones14664.00
CrashFL137.50