AndrewC1989
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MFrankie View Post
I think you have fully sold me on the KW HAS kit with bigger spacers, your stance was perfect.

Over the time of owning them how did they hold up? Did you ever get any scraping?
At the ride height I used, I never scraped the bottom of the car on any driveways, curbs, or anything like that. With a front lip I definitely would've, which is why I never added one.

In terms of rubbing, the front end had some minor rubbing over large dips that sorted itself out once the fender liner/tires got a little worn. Upon closer inspection It was only the top of the tire occasionally hitting the fender liner so it wasn't a concern.

I also had some rubbing in the rear by the fender liner that I sorted out with a dremel because I was worried about some metal tabs making contact with the tires and I didn't want anything catastrophic happening at high speed:

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1780655

Also keep in mind I only put 11k miles on the car in the 4.5 years I owned it so I can't really talk about how it stood the test of time. But If you want to avoid any rubbing issues either don't lower it as much as I did, and/or use 12mm spacers instead of 15.