View Single Post
      05-07-2020, 11:13 PM   #13
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony1s View Post
I went out and did a better check on the car. There's a foot long scuff in the PPF a couple inches above the diffuser. I went to the police station to file a report, but they're closed to the public.

Another thing, and I found this out a couple weeks ago... it's illegal to park closer than 2ft from someone where I live. Not that it's something I can ever enforce, cause the cops will probably laugh at me. But I picture it as being something I end up getting ticketed for when a cop is having a bad day... The other day I got a $144 ticket for not signing my registration card. smh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starvmarv View Post
Ugh terrible..PPF ftw though, i'm sure it saved the paint.
Yea, it saved it a bunch of times already. But I gotta say, sometimes it feels like it works against me. That I paid for Xpel to save other people from paying for damages they do to my car.
Well if they damage the xpel and the car then you have more stuff that needs replacing.

I have a scuff on the front bumper that's got ppf on it and I can't tell if it's only the ppf that's damaged or that and the bumper.

Did catch the person who did it and got them to pay me cash. Honestly I don't blame them though, someone crazy and drunk was screaming at them to back up and they did, right into my car. Got it all on video.
Appreciate 0