Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanGA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Not obvious. Have you ever heard of road tuning? It's a thing and much more common than dyno tuning.
Yes. Noelle famous butt dyno
What? I'm very anti-Noelle here (which you would know if you read my posts in this thread). The point of my comment is that tuning a car does not require a dyno. As long as you have logging ability road tuning happens all the time. Just go on F80 threads, E90 threads, etc. and you will see what I mean. In fact I road tuned every car I had (including a 500hp Evo X which didn't see a dyno until 4 months after my road tune) until about 6 years ago.

Thus, your assumption that they obviously had to have used a dyno when creating the tune because how could they tune is an incorrect assumption.
I feel like having dyno results is a key component before releasing a tune / piggy to the masses... I'm talking before they release the tune... The people want to know before diving into it, no? That's my thought process on it at least, but I could be wrong...

That shit is forever engrained in me... "With a purchase of Noelle, get a free limited offer on your own butt dyno..."
Appreciate 0