View Single Post
      01-01-2020, 03:06 PM   #22
speedtoyz1
Rep
Drives: 2019 bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
Hello folks,

The time has come. I recently had the tune and turner crank hub plate installed on my 2020 M2c. Since last Monday night, I have put approximately 1300 miles on the car, and they have certainly been the most exciting miles yet.

I just want to start off by saying, I have no affiliation with this company in any way, and in fact, just heard their name for the first time about 10 days ago. Since then I have spoken at length with Ron the head sales guy in GA, as well as the owner of the local install shop. I have done as much research as possible with the limited info out there about Noelle, and their amazing product line. I now come to you with first hand knowledge, and the excitement is very real for me.

I had the tune installed at JCL in PA as it was the closest location to where I was going to be for the holidays. I drove 193 miles each way for this puppy. Chris is the very knowledgeable and awesome owner of JCL, and he did the install himself with one of his guys. This was the first S55 he had done this tune for so there was some learning curve for them, but everything Came together very nicely.I want to thank them very much for all the great work!!!

Ron who is the head Sales guy in the USA for Noelle, is also very knowledgeable and has been in the biz a long time, and is highly respected by folks like Chris. I also want to thank him for answering any and all of my questions!

The gist is this. These guys claim Huuuuuuggggggee gains. 600hp 550 something Tq. All with just a tune. Catch for us S55 guys is we need the crank bolt capture installed too. Which only takes a couple hours. Why should we bother or believe this craziness, especially with such stringent warranty guidelines?!?!?

I can only attest to my experience.

I took the chance because I asked a few knowledgeable people about the products, and the men standing behind them, and I Heard nothing but good things. I was also so very curious. Is this possible? Really?!?! But in the end I had enough faith, and decided to take the plunge.

My experience thus far has been nothing short of breathtaking. If you read the website, you are not just tuning you car for speed, you are tuning the entire vehicle itself, and my experience confirms it.

The speed and power is amazing. The car is very likely meeting the claimed figures. I may dyno the car, but at this point not going to go out of the way for it. If someone knows a good spot in Charlotte NC, please PM me. Over the last few days I have pegged the speedometer at 180 several times. Almost effortlessly. Never broke 165 before in any of my other cars so, it’s been a real treat to speed. I have been very safe and careful, but I’ll be gotdammed if this upgrade doesn’t make you want to just drive to the moon.

More importantly the cars stability and traction control systems are MUCH better. I also feel the steering seems a bit more dynamic, especially in comfort mode.

The throttle response is insane. Comfort now feels like sport plus did. Sport plus make me feel like I’m gaining 100 horses. It’s just insane power, and precision, leading to great speed figures.

I haven’t timed anything or done anything science like, but from 60mph it pulls on my father M5C, and runs pretty damn well with its 911 turbo overlords.

This thing is fricken magic if I ever saw a magic trick.

To be entirely honest, Im very glad it’s price will keep some out of the market for cheaper options, because the last thing we need is to be looked at like mustang drivers. If you don’t know how to drive and react well, this is definitely dangerous kill your self power.

At this point I’d like to list pros and cons, but there are literally NO cons. Gas mileage for me has only gone down a tad bit, and likely just because I’ve been hammering it so much lately. Got 241 miles on a full tank today driving from DC to Charlotte. Which is about 20 miles less then usual. Was cruising most of the way though. The price is not bad at all to me for what you are getting, especially warranty considered.If it was 5k, knowing what I know now, I would have Stil paid that.

This has been an amazing car experience from the beginning with the M2c for me. From the day we picked it up from the Performance Center. This upgrade makes me want to drive it even more. It’s quite literally like a drug now, I have to get my hit every few hours.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year! Good luck with your cars!

Wow sounds awesome! Can't wait to hear more.
Appreciate 0