View Single Post
      04-05-2021, 10:44 AM   #83
Tes
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
After reading this thread and some other write ups decided to go with the CTS intake. It was on sale bought it for about 360 CAD with free shipping. Installation was easy, the only challenge being trying to not to drop any bolts down the engine bay as bolting up the heat shield was awkward. Like another thread mentioned, the only down side to the CTS kit is that the cover used for the wiring can't go back on (Although I'm going to play around with it I think I can maybe modify it a bit to make it fit). The fitment is very good, I didn't run into any issues bolting the thing on. Sound is absolutely fantastic, I should've done this as the first mod lol. No CEL either and I don't expect to get one from other member's experiences.

The only note I had is that the main CTS intake pipe had a layer of dirt/dust on the inside. It was easy to clean that off and I think most people on this forum would check for cleanliness before installation especially for intake parts. Just a reminder, and I did email CTS to maybe have a note on the installation manual to check. Other than that very solid product would recommend 100%.
Appreciate 1