akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregInNewMexico View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarg33 View Post
.... I have coveted the M3 for years, but it was always outside of my financial realm. Fortunately for me, over the years this has changed. I find myself already reading about the new M3. So, time will tell for me...
I *really* wanted an E92 M3 in the worst way. Same with the E46. I would buy one right now if I had the chance and the car was treated well and only had one owner. That is becoming a rare occurrence and some of the pricing reflects it.

But when those cars were new on the lots, I had little kids that needed car seats, and I needed a commuter to pile miles on, and that was the real deal killer. I can't cope with heaping miles on a car that I love so much, so I just went without. Things changed for me as well, and I saw my opening for this car, so I went for it.
If you like having to drive the shit out if an engine and induction noise, go get an e9X m3 right now. The only thing new that's similar is mustang gt350, maybe the new Z06 but no MT, and Porsche gt cars.

A good e9X m3 is only getting harder to find and I feel prices are creeping up, especially the one owner or low mile cars. It's a pretty good deal right for what you get as far as performance an luxury.
Appreciate 2