View Single Post
      07-27-2020, 09:16 PM   #5
andrew@southernBM
Rep
Drives: M2 G87, M4 G82

Yes, over the years we have done plenty of builds. Not to this extent but we surely have done plenty of them for the OG M2.
They vary depending on what the owners want to do with them. We have done lots of KW V3 coil overs, Eventuri intakes, & charge pipes. Some are just track toys and get upgraded pads and suspension but what a great balanced car they are. I mean, heard to beat in terms of value for money are realistically you dont have to spend a fortune to get lots of enjoyment and feedback from the chassis V's performance of it.
Other guys like the looks more than track duties, so we have done lots of MPerformance interior trim kits, Alcantara steering wheels, pedals sets, mat sets, and MPerformance exterior parts. We have also done several Akrapovic Evolution exhaust systems as well, so overall, yes, we have done lot's of them and i expect we will do several more over the next few years. They are still a very desirable car, i always keep an eye on current prices to keep an eye on resale values.
Appreciate 1
specka71.00