View Single Post
      07-27-2020, 01:46 AM   #1
andrew@southernBM
Rep
Drives: M2 G87, M4 G82

BMW M2 Competition build

It been a while since i posted one of our builds on here but i thought it time to give you guys an update.

Erics M2 Competition has had alot of time and dedication put into it. The car is primarily used for track days now but seeing we are in lock down it hasn't been used too much lately.

The engine is pushing more power with upgraded custom turbo's, downpipes, an Akrapovic exhaust system, Custom ESS tuning software, FTP charge pipes, Eventuri intake, CSF charge cooler, CSF radiator, FTP oil thermostat and a VTT crank hub upgrade.

The Suspension upgrades include KW V3 coil overs with ground control camber plates, SPL adjustable sway bar links, Millway castor arm ball joints, Burkhart brake duct cooling, upgraded track pads DS 2500 front and rear. HRE Flow form FF04 with Michelin Cup2 tyres. For track days we have just installed a set of Trofeo R tyres on Apex EC7 on 19in wheels

The interior has Recaro Pole Position seats with 4 point harness and the roll cage if from AGI painted in Hockenheim same as the body colour. The steering wheel is from an M4CS and there is an AK motion guage installed and all the Mperformance interior pack.

Externally, it has the AC Schnitzer front lip and rear diffuser and the rear racing wing is from an M235i Racing. It also has MPerformance side winglets and M24 bonnet with vents.

I hope you like it, let me know what you guys think.
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
AUSf222689.50
ttimbo281.50
specka71.00
David.m437.00
ebisu81079.50