View Single Post
      02-07-2016, 08:37 AM   #31
OrangeCrush
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #513/740

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I expect them to take an M235 racing, keep the integrated roll bar with a body that has a carbon core like the M4 GTS, add the M performance suspension, drop the automatic and install the 6 speed or DCT, throw some meth injection and a new tune on it and add some more aero front and rear and throw some manual fixed seats in it with REAL harness cut outs , make rear seats optional, and probably add some unique super light wheels, perhaps even the comp package setup from the M4.

Price it something around 1-5 - 1.75 times the base price of the M2 so that means around 75-85k which comes in about 50k less than the M4 GTS.
If they make rear seats optional and make enough that each dealer at least gets one (or as long as my dealer gets one) and priced at 75k...I will jump on it. My dealer does not charge over MSRP. Hopefully the M2 I will be getting does not decrease in value too much between now and then. If I knew for a fact that the CSL was coming and I could actually get one...oh yeah, and price I would do what you are doing...skip the M2, keep the 1M for now and wait.
Appreciate 0