View Single Post
      08-09-2019, 03:16 PM   #165
Andreas21
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 201BMW X5 2016 and 2018 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG Shark View Post
100% agree on simulator work - even something as simple as playing forza 7 helps ingrain the layout & to me makes a huge difference. Also helps keep it fresh in the mind between outings. I'm actually looking into a more "realistic" simulator right now.

The track is unbelievable - looks amazing. Your pace looks great & have no doubt you could push further. Definitely do not blame you for not doing so - looks like there can be a huge disparity in speeds among the traffic. Could be a major handful coming up on some of the slower traffic when pushing hard!
Yes, and the problem since the track is so long you can catch a lot of traffic during a lap. The best on a touristenfarten day is to start early at 08.00 if the track is open all day and do some laps, take some time off and relax and come back the last two hours or so to do some more. If you are lucky like I was on my youtube lap you will not see much traffic. Even if I only passed a handful of cars in that lap it still slowed me down around 5 seconds, my optimal lap was around 7.35 if I mix all my best sectors.
Appreciate 0