View Single Post
      04-06-2019, 02:13 PM   #152
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmurf View Post
6 months and then it had to go back...I'd be jumping on the managing directors desk!
Yea. I've talked a bit about it in another thread and don't wanna hijack Tano's thread too much. Tom Hesser BMW. Here's a few things. They lied about being a certified collision center, instead of repairing the wheels like I request and agreed on (very lightly scuffed) they ended up buying new wheels, then wanted to charge me $400 per wheel when I said I wanted my old wheels back, also wanted to charge me a core charge when I requested my broken headlight back, when I bought up the bad paint they said "well you won't even notice any of that after the xpel is put back on". Not only was the paint splotchy, there was dirt in it, bubbles under the clearcoat, haziness in the hood, a giant line in the door jam from where it was taped off, and a chip in the hood. For the last 4 months of repairs, he kept telling me "it'll be done in two weeks" so I would check back every 1.5-2 weeks and I'd get the same response and when I'd inquire about why it's taking so long he would say "well, you know. we wanna get the car perfect for you and these things take time" and he would say other stuff to stonewall me. The last few months of it, I stopped shaking his hand to greet him and when I would leave and he would get pissed off at me for it.

Keep in mind, the cost of repairs came entirely out of my pocket because I didn't have collision on the car and the girl that hit me didn't have enough coverage to pay for repairing all the cars involved in the accident she caused.

Also, that entire 6 months it was at the dealer... they refused to give me a rental car.
Appreciate 1
dtmurf480.00