View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 04:49 PM   #9
nioh_lbbm2
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M FUELED View Post
Eventuri claims some HP/TQ gains on their dyno but honestly I did it more for the look under the hood. But if the lag is being caused by the CAI then I will most definitely just get rid of it.

I will be running a diagnostic myself, not sure why I haven’t done one lately. This dealership is pretty small with about maybe 10 cars in stock and 3 loaners which is why they denied me one lol.

This is exactly what I was thinking(dealer not being cost efficient). The service guy seemed real pushy on getting the spark plugs ordered already even though I was telling him I would let him know in about a week if I would be going through with it.

I’ll first try to check the connections on the CAI to make sure they’re fully sealed and test it from there and also run a diagnostic test. If the issue persists I’ll take it to indie shop to See what they recommend and perhaps have them do the spark plugs, chargepipe I’m getting in mail today and catless downpipe I got the other day.

Thanks for the help guys.
the "diagnostic" you need to do is go back to stock CAI and see if that changes things. That's the easiest thing to do
Appreciate 0