View Single Post
      07-06-2018, 11:39 AM   #27
ipeefreely
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW XM, 2024 M2, 2022 GT3

7/5/18:

My competition works roll cage + rear seat delete came in the mail. I had the wife pick the color and she ended up selecting carmine red. Not bad I guess (i'm usually a more neutral color type of guy but hey whatever).

I haven't gotten to install it yet as my car is still in the shop and I wanted to wait for some proper racing seats. Which reminds me... my car was actually supposed to be done this week but we ran into a snag in the form of camber plates. Apparently, when you order coilovers, it doesn't come with camber plates so I had to order Vorshlag ones. We were also going to install the Remus exhaust I had picked up but they sent the wrong harnesses. Luckily, my private track day event on the 9th was cancelled so we've got some time.

Meanwhile, been shopping for some seats. I'm pretty locked in on the Recaro Pole positions as I ran this in my last track car and they fit me like a glove. The only problem I have with them is finding the Recaro PP's in leather with the smaller "recaro" letterings (these seats are damn hard to find). So any help in that direction would be awesome.

That's about all the updates I have so far. So until next time...
Appreciate 0