View Single Post
      01-23-2018, 01:46 PM   #26
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmh600cbr View Post
So then alll you get with the adaptive headlight package in the US is auto high beams? Seems like a waste of money. In Canada it's 1500$ and it gives you both
No, you do get some amount of turning of headlights (with the steering) without coding VLD back on. I think it might be limited to dipped beam only, and it doesn't turn much, but it does turn for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiruna View Post
Can you code it into US Vehicles? The anti dazzle where the high beams don't turn off?
I tried this for quite a while, and even made a thread about it with my experiences - here. In summary, no, I was not able to get this to work with the LCI with Adaptive LED for the same reasons as others couldn't get it working with pre-LCI cars - there doesn't seem to be the shutter required to make the tunnel.

The high beams stay on as expected, and they do move around cars, but there isn't a dark area in the center, so you'll end up dazzling oncoming drivers and your high beams will shine into cars in front as well.

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 1