AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkr View Post
Thread bump. Anyone know what pricing is like with the impact of severely reduced new car sales?

I'm looking to upgrade from my M140i, and unless WAY is prepared to sell me his, I'm looking at putting in an order in the next few months before these go EOP next year.

Looking at manual (preferred) or DCT (if in stock). HS or LBB, 788M Jet Black wheels, Sunroof and thru-loading based on the revised build with heated seats and wireless now included. A price starting with a "9" would be the hope. Too optimistic given factories have closed, limiting supply or are dealers appropriately motivated right now?
Hi Dkr,

I got a build to order starting with a 9, it is definitely possible. Keep in mind I went in there in the middle of May when it was very quiet for them, I believe things have picked up significantly since.

My order was HS, DCT, 437M and through load (I changed from sun glazing).

The sunroof will probably cost more as that's one of the expensive options on the list, however the MSRP for the manual is only 102,990 with no options so getting to the 9s for a manual should be a breeze.

After ordering mine late May, my car already has a VIN and should be rolling off the production line next week. Seems the factory is back in full swing.
Appreciate 0