View Single Post
      08-20-2019, 10:19 AM   #11
Sulaiti
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Sorry to hear. When encountered a rollover, the car needs a thorough inspection for safety reasons. Sure that your car is still street-legal after repairs (possible hidden damage) ?

If I were you, I'd stick with the OEM M2 Competition parts, not only for your safety, but also to avoid delicate discussions during a possible resale (if ever) or possible future accidents (hopefully none).

If that's the case (parts & labor), then get the original M2. Also to have peace of mind for safety issues.
Thanks for your feedback. I didn’t roll the car, the accident was at a roll racing event & only damaged the front face of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthFader View Post
I don't think he rolled the car (at least I hope not).
He was at a roll racing event - popular here in murica.
Yes exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
Any engine ancillaries (i.e. radiator etc) or front bumper (including grilles, etc.) from OG M2 will not fit the M2c.
Thanks for your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmura View Post
Even if they fit the M2c has a different bumper for a reason. S55 engine requires more frontal cooling than a N55 engine thus the redesigned bumper for the M2c.

Any pictures of the damage?
Will post some pics tonight.

After going through realoem.com for interchangeability, it seems most parts are interchangeable with M2 N55, M3 F80 & M4 F82/83 so will look to see if I can find these parts for cheap.
Appreciate 0