United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 Cayman GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by D22M2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cntzl View Post
You are not sure if it's worth it because of a drag race? Muffler only takes $10 and 30min to disappear. You can sell 788M wheels more than what 437Ms are going for if you wanna swap them. However, if you are that happy with your OG M2 and don't really see any advantage of having M2C over yours (aside from the color) then don't do it IMO. The financial hit is only worth it if you truly love the new model and know 100% that it'll make you happier. Why don't you get your M2 wrapped in some color close to Sunset Orange if that's the only thing that attracts you about M2C?
Hmm ....I agree.

Painting the muffler is not a good solution for me tho … It’s like painting your bald spot 😂
Totally agree! It's a temporary solution for me until I get an exhaust. Even though I literally don't notice it anymore either in person or in the pics, I still know it's there and it has to go. Fortunately there are already 4-5 options available. For example, AFE just released their single midpipe catback for around $2.5K. If you think it's still too much, your local muffler shop can easily do a muffler delete for couple hundred bucks. But I still think wrapping your M2 would be a cheaper and better option for you
Appreciate 2
Robin_NL8717.00
ChrisK4449.00