View Single Post
      01-31-2020, 10:48 AM   #30
OG Shark
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
Interested on your feedback from the track with the wing. Are you running COTA next month?
Actually had the wing on the car last time I was out at COTA. Not a big aero track & combined with the low level of front downforce on my car - I ran the wing at the minimum AOA. Could definitely feel the difference. Through the two big higher speed sweepers the rear was more planted and was able to pick up a few mph. Going to have a real splitter on the front next time and dial in a bit more AOA on the wing & see how that goes. All in all definitely a fan of the wing on the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakas View Post
HAHAHA! Love it.

My car parts are usually bought in one of two scenarios.... I've come home to what appears to be an Amazon warehouse with boxes stacked at my front door (thanks wife) or if I've made a few margaritas at home. Red wine or any other liquor does not induce car part buying. Tequilla however... Well I'll show you pics of my new M steering wheel

Wheels are awesome. I had matte bronze on my GTR and love it! Just ordered a set of Finspeeds for the M2.... They look really similar to the signature

Am I going to see you guys this weekend at COTA? I'm just doing the Sunday.
If I start on the tequilla I won't even be able to make it to the computer - kind of a 50/50 good/bad thing...

Finspeed, very nice choice. Big fan of the bronze on the GTR - look good on pretty much any body color. I have a set of Volk TE37's in their matte blue gunmetal still sitting in boxes in my garage. And the GTR is still sitting there...

We are going to be at COTA this weekend but taking my E92 M3 for a shakedown before SCCA there next weekend. Probably just going to be Saturday too, but not 100% yet. Sounds like there should be a nice BMW turnout there this weekend. We are in garage #26.
Appreciate 0