View Single Post
      11-29-2018, 10:11 AM   #130
HPIA4v2
Major
Rep
Drives: F80, F86

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku7 View Post
with the m2 i would be suprised if it stays on lots long enough for holdback which i understand is monthly checks(?) for the time the car stays in your lot
Hold back for BMW is not based on time on the lot it's based on dealer ratings; ever wonder why CA and SA always ask for 10 on survey, this survey scores used by BMWNA to rate dealership, thus the hold-back percentage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
Preston BMW in Boardman Ohio will sell them for MSRP. I'm putting a $1000 deposit today for a jan-feb allocation. They will include the M performance rear spoiler at no extra charge so I suppose that's better than nothing since they won't come off of MSRP.

I went with them after talking to all the other Pittsburgh area BMW dealers. All of them seemed disinterested in even talking about it, some just said "nope can't get," etc. One wanted 5000 cash to "show you're serious". Fuck off.

Preston gets my business. The salesman has been great and constantly in contact.
my CA just called me, he secures an M2C allocation for late Jan 2019, and delivery in late March or early April for me.
I am thorn cause X3M may starts production in March as well.
Have to let my CA knows soon, no mark up either.
Appreciate 0