CarJunkie
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
That sounds pretty close for an all-around recommendation. Recommended "cold" pressures assume a rise in pressure once driving. That's why I ask techs never to touch my tire pressures. I watch pressures on all of our cars and it drives me nuts when my wife or son get an oil change and their tires all get set to the recommended "cold" pressure even though they drove in with hot tires. The next morning, they are all 4-5 psi low.

In normal driving, warm tires probably rise 4-5psi above their cold pressure. In spirited driving, 6+ psi wouldn't be surprising at all. At the track with R-comp tires, I target 38-39 psi hot and usually start at 31-32 psi cold. I usually need to bleed pressure off after the second session, and a few more times as ambient temps increase through the day.
1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 1