F87Tomei
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [9.29]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalAcacian View Post
Big shout out to the guys at EAS, I have worked with Kevin on several orders, installs, maintenance visits, etc. over the years and they are awesome.

F87Tomei those logs look very, very odd to me. Good news is you aren't seeing knock, but the amount of timing correction says that something is going pretty wrong. You IATs do not seem like they should be problematic at all.

We run an almost identical setup in the relevant points (I have a Dinan intake instead of a CTS, but otherwise the mods are the same), but my logs (at least street logs) don't have the same level of corrections on them. I am on the Stage 2 ACN 91 tune right now and will take a log on my way home to see, I'm in Irvine so we should be dealing with pretty similar conditions all the way around.
Yea it was my first time there and the guy doing my dyno was so helpful. Giving tips on my brakes and tires for when i head to big willow in august. Solid guys.

Yea my timing is quite concerning for me. Wondering it’s my oem plugs, which I changed out like 3 weeks ago, or maybe it’s the octane levels.
Appreciate 0