Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiatMultiplaAkrapovic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlosm2c View Post
I can't say I'm a fan of the note on this, even with valves open. I know you'd hardly ever see it as it's under the car, but I also don't like the look of the rear muffler cans either. They're just a bit plain looking. I have held one of these Remus mufflers though and they are quite light. I'll give it that.
With OPF limitation, there's so much you can do. Pretty much all of the listed exhausts in this thread take the stock sound and make it a bit different but not enough to make it sound like something new.

I think Remus gets close to Lightweight with darkness in growl and overrun pops and burbles. Eisenmann is the most conservative but also the smoothest which for those who hate the crackling is a big pro.

I'm still very undecided on which one I'll end up pulling the trigger on.
I'll have my Lightweight exhaust fitted on 20th April at their HQ in Fleisbach. I'm looking forward to hearing it on my car in person after hearing the various sound clips on the internet. I really hope I'm pleased with the end result 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I should probably code out ASD in the cabin too.