Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87 M2CS View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pete View Post
I'd love to get that rear trunk. Wish it didn't cost so much. Too bad covid doesn't push bmw to drop prices on parts...
Once they realize nobody is buying them they will eventually blow them out.
Quote:
Quote:
I'd love to get that rear trunk. Wish it didn't cost so much. Too bad covid doesn't push bmw to drop prices on parts...
I dont think that the M2cs wont sell well , yes the virus might be a problem , but i think they already offer some discounts . I think almost half of the M2cs are sold already , and yet USA , China , Russia and some other big countries haven't announced their allocations . The cs isnt like the M4 Gts , is more like the M3/4 CS , but i believe is a more desirable car after those 4 years of production of the F87 and such a success and nice reviews as a back to basics M car .
We're talking about the parts on the shelf not the car itself.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87 M2CS View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I dont think that the M2cs wont sell well , yes the virus might be a problem , but i think they already offer some discounts . I think almost half of the M2cs are sold already , and yet USA , China , Russia and some other big countries haven't announced their allocations . The cs isnt like the M4 Gts , is more like the M3/4 CS , but i believe is a more desirable car after those 4 years of production of the F87 and such a success and nice reviews as a back to basics M car .
We're talking about the parts on the shelf not the car itself.
Oh yeah sorry 😅 , but again i think it depends on the dealer .