Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C, 2019 330xi, 2017 Q7

Garage List
2019 330xi  [0.00]
2017 Audi Q7 3.0  [0.00]
2020 M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by J P View Post
Does anyone have or know of a price breakdown on these dealer installed accessories? I am doing some negotiating on a car with a bunch of add-ons and knowing the invoice or dealer cost for them would be very helpful.

The dealer told me when they are installed at the port there is a price break as well, but I'm not sure what that means. Like the dealer's cost is lower? I have a feeling some of these parts have pretty huge margins built in. I would buy one particular car immediately except it has almost 8k in parts added to it, which are mainly cosmetic

Thanks guys.

PS: the particular parts are, CF rear lip, M perf exhaust, CF exhaust tips for exhaust, and style 641M winter wheel/tire pkg.
Hard to say man, you are talking about the items that are installed by BMW and listed on the actual sticker and are above the line before MSRP is calculated. I treat those as part of the cost of the car (mine had metal pedals, wheel locks added).

Dealer installed options, where they put another sticker on the side and add the cost to MSRP, are pure margin and I'd just rip that crap up.
Appreciate 0