Franzino
Captain
Belgium
Rep
Drives: M2 MY17 / Alpine A110 MY19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe View Post
she is on point with 99% of BMW buyers
Kind of true....M buyers and IMO certainly M2 buyers are a bit different than most of the other typical BMW customers. I think 75% of their costumers are people who drive a short term leased company car and are just interested in the BMW logo. When I go to my BMW dealership for service on my M2 and I see most of the other customers, then I see almost nobody I can relate to (or not car I would want to buy). When I see someone driving a M2 on the street...I mostly think; hey that looks like the same kind of petrolhead guy like me

Most people at my dealership know I'm an enthusiast with a BMW M history (at one point I owned 3x BMW's at the same time). They now treat me rather well and appointed specific people from the dealership to me as my contact persons. They are making a effort in trying to keep my a happy customer....but as an owner/enthusiast I know more about the past/current/future M models than most people who work there (but I know nothing about the new 320d). There was once a guy at the dealership who owned an E46 M3 CSL, but does not work there anymore....was a cool guy.

Last edited by Franzino; 09-10-2019 at 02:48 PM..
Appreciate 1
Dr.Deep1827.00