View Single Post
      02-13-2020, 05:43 AM   #1
Sarg33
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3M

Instrument cluster questions?

Okay, as some of you have read I will be picking up my M2C Saturday. I have never owned a BMW before. I have never even seen the M2C in person. All of my questions will be answered after I take delivery of the car, but I am a curious and not so patient person, so...

I have watched pretty much every review on this car that I have been able to find, some of them more than once. But, I have noticed that 99% of the reviews only concern themselves with how fun the car is to drive. Nothing about the actual features of the car.

By watching some of the reviews I saw it has a sport screen view that shows HP and Torque output. Sounds like a cool feature and you can program one of your radio station memory buttons to that screen. Also saw that the tire pressure monitoring screen also shows the individual tire temperatures, now that is pretty cool to me and would be very useful on track days. So after this long winded intro, does this car have a boost gauge anywhere? Also what is the 0-20 gauge at the bottom of the RPM cluster? Is that a boost gauge? Feel free to fill me in on any other little known tidbits about this car.

I appreciate you bestowing your vast M2C knowledge upon a humble BMW newbie.
Appreciate 0