MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerardzM View Post
You guys are insane, if you want the roof get an M4 that already has it and was built in FACTORY(where all they do is BUILD the cars)...this procedure for a new car is crazy.

This is a baby M, it's not suppose to have everything that the older sibling come with......at that point you aren't really saving much money over an M4.

I feel some people have more money then sense!
Not everyone wants a muscle car... #itcannothandlethepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
I guess it's an unreasonable expectation to look for a Steering Wheel Pro with an orange center mark? If you're buying that wheel you'd want the blue-accent interior to match that wheel's blue center mark. Even better if there was no center mark at all IMO.
Get it redone I will have it made in Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Not. A. Chance.

Huge miss by BMW not to offer these parts, or at least some of them, as factory install.

12 hours from the local dumbass to install my roof PLUS new front and rear glass? GTFO.
More people like this please, then at least my car is more special. They cannot deal with this at the factory due to the fact that you have to change the paint booths, supply chains and whatever more.

This is way more expensive than the few people that are going to opt for this option. I can tell you that the business case for changing the factory processes will never out way the people choosing it on the option list.

Only reason I see them changing it, is if they introduced the CS at the end of 2019 as a limited run with the roof, but then the price of car pays for the fitment factory based... That means a 95K-100K EUR M2.

MR

Last edited by MR.; 06-07-2018 at 06:18 AM..
Appreciate 0