View Single Post
      10-24-2020, 02:16 PM   #176
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

I had the error come back, after having a bunch of stuff replaced at the dealership two months ago. Here is a link to my service record of everything that was done.

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...&postcount=222

I contacted my dealership and they will be looking at my car on Monday. When I was there, there was another guy (with a regular 2-series) having the same problem. I spoke with him and explained everything I know and the thoughts from this thread. With that, my dealership now sees for themselves that it's not just me with the issue. So it's not just me they have to deal with anymore, which should help get things resolved.

I'm bowing out of investigating the cause of the error myself. I don't have the technical experience to diagnose it, nor do I have the time to gain that experience or mental capacity to debate theories right now. So much other things going on in my life that I have to focus on. I'm still working with my dealership and telling them everything I know, but other than that I am putting it in their hands to figure out a solution.

*For those who have had the issue come back, how long after the repair did you see it come up again?
Appreciate 0