Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by all8up
Quote:
Originally Posted by atxsk8r
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHairsto View Post
Haha. I actually realigned the emblem after taking the pictures because I know how some people here nitpick every issue (which is fine)
Well you knew posting these pics were going to get a lot of attention, IMO i would of never posted a gangsta lean crooked emblem pic lol. I'm surprised you didn't point this out at the install place when you picked up the car
Can't believe people are fixated on an emblem when the purpose of the post was to show how stealth Xpel would look on MG. To which I'm pretty certain is a first. If he was showing off a new emblem from IND and placed it crooked he would deserve the ridicule.
No worries, buddy. I expected this. Some people get off on putting others down, pointing out imperfections or trying to exhibit greater knowledge. Some people are trying to be helpful, which is cool. I've gotten more scrutiny over a damned badge than I did through 4 years of engineering school and 3 years of law school, and I find it pretty amusing. I've made a lot worse mistakes in my life, with more to come, I'm sure.
Appreciate 0