02-11-2019, 02:48 PM   #66
farcus
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F87 AW DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxo View Post
I actually just bought that car. Ended up getting it for $51.5 out the door (plus tax of course). Can't wait till it gets here (having it shipped to Florida). Worth noting I did finance through BMWFS, 3.89% for 60 months. I needed financing so it ended up working in my favor, without financing through BMWFS the $4,500 APR credit wouldn't have applied. I've been searching for an LBB LCI for a few weeks and it was the best deal I found, especially considering it has the M Perf wheel with the LED display, M Perf CF trunk lip, mirror covers, kidneys and side grilles port installed.
Nice this is for a brand new one right? That's a really good deal. I got my brand new 2018 AW DCT for 51k +tax+fees as well. I think we're the only ones that got such a smoking deal. The $4500 APR credit to finance really helped a lot. My dealer told me I only had to stay with BMW for 6 payments before I can refinance. I got 3.89% rate as well, my credit is good but not great(less than 800). I think you probably got a better deal than mine cause mine doesn't have the CF trunk spoiler or mirror cover or black kidney surround. GJ
Appreciate 0