View Single Post
      11-21-2020, 05:37 PM   #1
krizze
Lieutenant
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 718 GT4 -Skoda Octavia VRS

Hello,

Will keep this short and sweet, I've had an M2 2017 pre facelift since new and driven 55,000km the car is immaculate and it's got a huge list of mods with if I do go ahead and sell I will be willing to part out, some expensive some cheap I am based in central/Eastern Europe and I have my own truck company which is capable of deliveries through some parts of Czech Republic/Germany/Belgium/Holland/U.K.

There is no secret that the 981 GT4 is a dream car and unfortunately I cannot have both, so next year is really ideal for me to sell the car I've said I'd never like to sell and move on or keep the M2 albeit I'm currently 50/50.

The new GT4 while more refined but from what I'm told not as special is out of my price point right now and I do have a preference for the OG just FYI but it's a tough decision for me all in all, I'm aware they both offer different things but just wanted some thoughts from others that maybe I have not thought about.

So if you have time please share your thoughts below,

Thanks

List of mods :

2017 M2
Stage 2 Tune - 605nm 410bhp
Colder Sparkplugs
Wagner Intercooler
ITG Air Filter
Akrapovic Downpipe
M Performance Exhaust
M Performance Carbon Boot Lip
Alpha N Composites GTS Carbon Hood
Edison Composites GP2 Lip
KW V3
HRE R101 LW Satin Bronze
Goodridge brake lines
Endless ME22 pads
Endless Brake fluid
M2C wing mirrors OEM ( Carbon Mirror Caps)
Sport Cup 2 Tires.

Interior:
M2C seats
M Performance steering wheel with yellow 12 clock marker
Yellow IND Start button
Full carbon interior
Car Play.

If anyone's interested - @spiderpigm2 - and yes the colour is slightly controversial however life's too short.

Thanks for your time

Kris.
Appreciate 1
veenut28658.00