View Single Post
      08-06-2019, 12:59 PM   #21
CosmosMpower
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F87c, GT3, MK7 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosty2k View Post
I called today to setup the transport from the hotel to the Welt. They kept putting me on hold to 'check something with their colleague'. Didn't fill me with hope. Turns out their system was being upgraded. Just my luck.

I should have done this sooner but I checked all my correspondence and didn't see anything about who to call, other than 'BMW Canada will be in touch'.

Anyway, tomorrow is the day. 9:30 the car shows up then the rollercoaster tips off the edge.

I'm going to do a proper post about this, but it's been over a two year process for me. I put down a deposit when the OG M2 was the car, and was told the wait could be two years. Granted it wasn't, but I made other plans and pushed off my build order for a bit, discovered ED and dove full force into that. My timeframe became what my job could fit, and what worked for the roads I wanted to take.

I'm not rich, so to me the BMW M cars have been my ideal for attainable halo cars. They're all special. Whatever you think of a particular model.
I had issues with my airport pickup also they had just changed providers and the new one 'forgot' to pick me up so I had to pay for a taxi and go through the process of getting reimbursed. Hopefully your trip all goes smoothly, enjoy the car.
Appreciate 1
frosty2k147.00