09-26-2019, 01:27 AM   #34
Gusman1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy4speed View Post
My best run from this Saturdays BMWCCA autox. Front Hotchkis bar full soft, zero front toe, 34 psi front/32 psi rear. I started the TPMS reset prior to each run. No issues with TPMS with this process. The car turned much better than with front sway on stiffer setting. Initial turn in is good, the mid turn understeer is still somewhat evident. Haven't got into the rear alignment yet, so perhaps something to be gained there. I believe I was just starting to hit the rev limit at about 64-65 mph. Maybe could have shifted to 3rd on the straight, but felt not much to gain. Next event may try higher rear tire pressures to get car to rotate more. Not usually my method of choice, but an option.

It was a very fun autox course, good competition, great people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy4speed View Post
My best run from this Saturdays BMWCCA autox. Front Hotchkis bar full soft, zero front toe, 34 psi front/32 psi rear. I started the TPMS reset prior to each run. No issues with TPMS with this process. The car turned much better than with front sway on stiffer setting. Initial turn in is good, the mid turn understeer is still somewhat evident. Haven't got into the rear alignment yet, so perhaps something to be gained there. I believe I was just starting to hit the rev limit at about 64-65 mph. Maybe could have shifted to 3rd on the straight, but felt not much to gain. Next event may try higher rear tire pressures to get car to rotate more. Not usually my method of choice, but an option.

It was a very fun autox course, good competition, great people.

You going to crows this weekend? Weather should be perfect.

I'm trying to go on Saturday and participate in my first event with the car.