View Single Post
      08-17-2019, 11:33 AM   #265
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by saam_99 View Post
hi guys, I am a new owner from Spain. I want ask you something:
I had a MPE installed, but always I turn off the car, I have to pulse the button installed in the trunk for activating remote controller bluetoot, so for me it is so irritating do is again again…
So anyone knows the way for having the exhaust flaps always open in track mode?? unplugged the flaps in the exhaust maybe??
can anyone help me?
thanks.
Regarding the MPE on the original M2 and M2 LCI: 'The MPE Hack':
  • to keep the valve permanently closed: either don't use the remote control or click the MPE master switch inside the trunk from "I" to "O" position or disconnect the grey cable plug when the valve is in position "closed";
  • to keep the valve permanently open: disconnect the grey cable plug when the valve is in position "open" (disconnection while engine is turning).
The MPE actuator is kind of 'brain dead' when the grey cable plug is disconnected. The valve remains in the last position prior to disconnection.

100% reversible, no error codes, no modification, no programming, no pairing or re-pairing, only takes a few seconds, zero engineering knowledge required and $0 - it's as simple like that.

jas159898.50