CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlm2c View Post
I ordered a M2C from Steve from Kolon as well, should be here sometime in the next few months. Definitely learned a lot from reading your thread! Thanks for all the detail and pictures. Keep it up! I hope they don't drill like 10 holes in my bumper when I get the car... debating whether I should just get the Korean plates to avoid the unecassary drilling. Did you find any good places in Korea that does PPFs (preferably Suntek Ultra or Xpel Ultimate) and hopefully doesn't cost an arm and a leg? The streets suck here...
It has to be drilled no matter what. They even drill holes in the Mclarens out here. Tell Steve you want Korean plates. Get them to put that in the order now. The benefit is also when you go to the states you can have a euro vanity plate instead of the huge ass US spec plate.

Tried getting a under bumper mount for a mclaren and was told it was not legal and it had to be drilled directly to the bumper... zzzzzz
-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0